Vegan savory scones
Savory vegan scone recipe, perfectly paired with vegan butter and cheese or with a delicious soup.
1. Preheat oven to 482 °F (250 °C)
2. In a large bowl, add and combine dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. Add butter to the mixing bowl and use your hands or a pastry blender to cut the butter into the flour.
4. Add oat milk (or other non-dairy milk) and use a spoon to stir it together until it forms a somewhat sticky dough.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop by heaping tablespoons onto a prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown and firm in the center.
7. Serve warm with some butter and vegan cheese or paired with soup.
Serving: 2scones | Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 10g
Mention @plantbaked_kitchen or tag #plantbaked_kitchen!