Vegan garlic alfredo with zucchini pasta, quick and easy vegan dinner recipe. Comes together under 20 minutes, and calls for only 10 ingredients.
If you ask me, the perfect dinner recipe is a quick dinner recipe. That is why I love this garlic alfredo zucchini pasta.
And how great isn't zucchini pasta? No cooking needed. You just need a spiralizer or a vegetable peeler (way easier with spiralizer tho), and you have healthy-er aand gluten-free pasta. If you've never tried it..do it! You won't regret it.
Vegan garlic alfredo with zucchini pasta
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 50 g vegan butter
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups oat milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Wash zucchinis and chop off the ends. Make zucchini pasta using spiralizer, mandoline or vegetable peeler, and then set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in flour and whisk constantly. Cook for about 2 minutes, but don't brown.
- Stir in oat milk gradually, constantly stirring. Cook over low heat until sauce begins to thicken.
- Stir in minced garlic, Italian seasoning, nutritional yeast, salt, and black pepper to taste, and cook for few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Toss the zucchini pasta into the mixture and stir until the pasta is coated evenly.
- Serve topped with parsley.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.