Tahini hot chocolate, healthy, creamy and thick vegan hot chocolate recipe. Quick and easy, 5 ingredients recipe.
When I think warm cozy drink, I think hot chocolate. That is exactly what this tahini hot chocolate is, cozy. A mixture of tahini, coconut milk, cacao, and agave syrup is what makes this creamy, thick hot chocolate so delicious and perfect for cold, rainy or grey days.
This hot chocolate won't make the rain go away, but I'm pretty sure it can make your day a little better.
If you are a chocolate lover, maybe my No bake cacao coconut tart, Mint chocolate pudding, Almond amaretto bites, Chocolate peanut butter bites, Simple chocolate cake, Chocolate chip cherry
If you try any those recipes, please let me know. I would love to know what you think.
Tahini hot chocolate
- 1 can (400 ml) (14 oz) coconut milk
- 1 cup (2,4 dl) water
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 3 tbsp cacao
- Place coconut milk, water, tahini, agave syrup and cacao in a small saucepan. Whisk together.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, whisking continuously.
- Lower the heat and let simmer for a few minutes.
- If you like your hot chocolate sweeter, taste and add another spoon of agave syrup.
- Pour tahini hot chocolate into mugs and serve.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.