I don’t even know how to describe this chocolate cake in the best way. It´s fudgy, but fluffy, with melted dark chocolate chunks surrounded by this fudgy chocolate cake. It´s satisfying but light at the same time. It will satisfy your chocolate cravings, I promise.
If you put it in a fridge it will get more brownie and less fluffy texture. It´s up to you to decide which texture you like the best.
Less than 30 minutes and 8 ingredients is all you’ll need for this recipe.
What are you waiting for?
- ½ cup (1,2 dl) aquafaba (canned chickpea liquid)
- 1 cup (2,4 dl) flour
- ½ cup (1,2 dl) non-dairy milk
- ½ cup (1,2 dl) cacao powder
- a pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 150 g (0,33 lb) non-dairy butter, melted
- 100 g (0,22 lb) dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix a liquid from canned chickpeas (aquafaba) with a hand-held electric mixer. Whisk until it´s more than doubled in size, white and foamy.
- Add little of flour and whisk, adding more and whisking until all the flour is used.
- Pour non-dairy milk into the mixture and keep whisking.
- Add cacao powder, a pinch of salt, agave syrup and melted butter. Whisk until combined.
- Add chopped dark chocolate and stir with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 inch (22 cm) greased springform.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.