Savory polenta muffins. Absolutely delicious, easy vegan muffin recipe with only 6 ingredients.
If you’ve never tried polenta muffins, this is a perfect time for it. This simple savory polenta muffins recipe is easy to make and calls for only six ingredients. Baking time is a bit longer than acceptable 30 minutes, but these muffins are well worth the wait.
When mixing all the ingredients your muffin batter will be runny, but don’t let that scare you. After baking, they will look like mine.
- 1 cup (2,4 dl) polenta
- 1 cup (2,4 dl) all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup (1,2 dl) sunflower oil
- 1 ½ cup (3,6 dl) water
- Preheat oven to 200°C (392°F).
- In a mixing bowl, toss together polenta, all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add oil and stir to combine, then add water and stir again until combined.
- Grease muffin pan with oil and pour your mixture into a pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Test with a toothpick. It should come out clean.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.