Raspberry semolina porridge, quick and easy, sweet vegan breakfast recipe. Takes 15 minutes and only 4 ingredients to make this delicious breakfast porridge.
Another semolina recipe. This time raspberry semolina porridge.
So many times I ate semolina porridge as a kid, but I have never thought of adding berries or fruit in the porridge. Why? Who knows. I ate it with lots of sugar and milk. Not once did I get the idea to add some other flavor.
Now that I’m adding other flavors I wanted to add a lot of it.
In this recipe, I added 2 cups of raspberries which gives this porridge a lot of raspberry sour, but still sweet taste.
If it’s too sour for you, try adding a smaller amount of raspberries. Or why not adding blueberries, strawberries, or maybe chocolate flavor instead.
Raspberry semolina porridge
- 1 can (400ml)(13,5 oz) coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen raspberries + more for topping (optional)
- 6 tbsp semolina
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- a handful of walnuts (optional)
- a handful of coconut chips (optional)
- chia seeds (optional)
- In a medium-size saucepan, add coconut milk, frozen raspberries, semolina, and agave syrup.
- Stir well and turn to maximum heat. Bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat and let simmer until the texture thickens. Stir continuously.
- Pour the porridge into two bowls and top with walnuts, coconut chips, and chia seeds, or other toppings of your choice.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.