Raspberry mug cake is a vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free cake and takes less than 5 minutes to throw together.
Who doesn't love a fast solution for a sugary craving? This mug cake is easy to make, takes only a few minutes and 8 ingredients.
You´ll need two mugs, a spoon, and a microwave. That's it. It is so easy. Oh, and ingredients of course.
This quarantine life is making me eat all the time. I live in Sweden so I'm not actually in quarantine. We are washing hands and social distancing. As an introvert, I'm always social distancing, this is my natural state. So I'm using the quarantine excuse to sit at home, cook, and bake and eat all the time.
Even though I have time to bake I like simple and quick recipes. This mug raspberry cake is one of the quickest recipes I know.
And except two mugs and a spoon no other dishes to clean. Incredible, I know.
How to make raspberry mug cake?
To make a mug cake stir together oat flour, 1 tbsp coconut sugar, frozen raspberries, and baking powder before stirring in oat milk or other plant-based milk. Stir until a thick batter forms.
In a separate mug melt coconut oil, stir in 1 tsp coconut sugar and ½ tsp cinnamon. Drizzle the cinnamon oil mixture over the mug cake batter, and gently fold them together.
Bake in the microwave on 1000W for about 1 ½ minute.
Let it cool a couple of minutes before enjoying it.
Raspberry mug cake
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar + 1 tsp coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp oat milk
- ¼ cup raspberries frozen
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1. In a mug stir together oat flour, 1 tbsp coconut sugar, baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Add raspberries and stir again.
- 2. In a separate mug stir together melted coconut oil, 1 tsp coconut sugar, and cinnamon.
- 3. Drizzle the cinnamon oil mixture over the mug cake batter, and gently fold them together. You want them only about half mixed.
- 4. Bake in the microwave on 1000W for about 1 ½ minute.
- 5. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before serving.