Let me show you how quick a healthy vegan dinner can be made.
This pesto pasta is one of my go-to recipes when I don't have much time on my hands. Making healthy meals should not have to take hours.
Vibrant green pasta with 8 ingredients, flavorful, healthy, delicious, and made in no time. Hard to beat that.
I've been sitting on this recipe for a while now, and frankly, I don't know why I didn't share with you earlier. In the first year of my veganism, I've been making this pesto pasta over and over again. And that was before I knew how versatile plant-based food could be.
Nowadays I'm not making it as often, but from time to time, when I have zero inspiration or time for spending meal preparing, pesto pasta is my savior.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.
- 4 port. macaroni pasta (GF for gluten-free eaters)
- 150 g (5 oz) baby spinach
- 2 ½ dl (1 cup) packed fresh Thai basil leaves
- 4 dl (1 ⅔ cup) presoaked cashew nuts
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to instructions on package.
- Combine the spinach, basil, cashew nuts and nutritional yeast in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add one tablespoon olive oil and process until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Serve with pasta and enjoy.