Peanut butter and blueberry chia pudding, simple and quick breakfast recipe made in just a few minutes. And it is super delicious too.
Perfect to make ahead of time, and have ready breakfast in the morning, or/and enjoying throughout the week.
All you’ll need for this recipe is five ingredients and a high-speed blender or a food processor.
The consistency of this pudding is a bit firmer because of the canned coconut, but creamier than pudding made with any other non-dairy milk.
If you liked this recipe you might like to try another blueberry breakfast recipe, Blueberry Buckwheat Porridge.
- 1 cup (2,4 dl) frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 ½ cup (3,6 dl) canned coconut milk
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- optional: blueberries, peanut butter or other berries for topping
- Blend blueberries, peanut butter, coconut milk and agave syrup until smooth, in a food processor or a high-speed blender.
- In a bowl, stir to combine blueberry-coconut mixture with chia seeds.
- Place in the fridge and let sit for 2-4 hours, until you have a thick texture. If too thick, add more non-dairy milk.
- To serve, top with extra peanut butter and/or blueberries.