Peanut butter and blueberry chia pudding, simple and quick breakfast recipe made in just a few minutes. And it is super delicious too.
Perfect to make ahead of time, and have ready breakfast in the morning, or/and enjoying throughout the week.
All you'll need for this recipe is five ingredients and a high-speed blender or a food processor.
The consistency of this pudding is a bit firmer because of the canned coconut, but creamier than pudding made with any other non-dairy milk.
If you liked this recipe you might like to try another blueberry breakfast recipe, Blueberry Buckwheat Porridge.
- 1 cup (2,4 dl) frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 ½ cup (3,6 dl) canned coconut milk
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- optional: blueberries, peanut butter or other berries for topping
- Blend blueberries, peanut butter, coconut milk and agave syrup until smooth, in a food processor or a high-speed blender.
- In a bowl, stir to combine blueberry-coconut mixture with chia seeds.
- Place in the fridge and let sit for 2-4 hours, until you have a thick texture. If too thick, add more non-dairy milk.
- To serve, top with extra peanut butter and/or blueberries.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.