This no bake peanut butter cheesecake is creamy, decadent, and vegan. It´s easy to make, lightly sweet, and perfect dessert recipe if you are a fan of peanut butter.
Undoubtedly, this vegan peanut butter cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts. Not only because of the taste but also because it´s a no-bake cheesecake, and as the name says there´s no baking involved. No oven, no stove. Only the ingredients, an electric mixer, and a food processor. Using a food processor is not necessary either. Another way of making the crust is that you can use your hands to crumble the digestive cookies.
Ingredients in a no bake peanut butter cheesecake
- Digestive cookies: This makes the base of the cookie crust. You can also use graham cracker crumbs.
- Vegan butter: Used in the base of the crust.
- Whipping cream: I used Alpro cuisine soya. You can use any whipping cream you like. However, I would not recommend using coconut whipped cream. Use neutral-tasting whipped cream.
- Coconut sugar: Coconut sugar is a must, as it has a caramel-like flavor. Therefore, do not substitute for other sugars.
- Cream cheese: I used Oatlys Oat Spread.
- Peanut butter: Creamy or crunchy, depending on your personal taste. However, I always use crunchy.
- Peanuts and cacao nibs: to top your cheesecake and give it some crunch.
How to make this recipe
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- Taste and adjust, coconut sugar and peanut butter if needed. Depending on your personal taste, you may want to add more coconut sugar or peanut butter to your cheesecake.
- Do not substitute coconut sugar for white sugar. Coconut sugar is caramel colored and tastes similar to brown sugar. It´s sweet and has a caramel essence, but is also slightly earthy.
- Make sure there are no lumps of cream cheese left. If there are lumps keep beating until smooth.
- Let the cheesecake thaw for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Other recipes you might like:
If you like this recipe for my vegan no bake peanut butter cheesecake, you might also like:
- 10 digestive cookies
- 50 gr vegan butter, melted
- 1 cup whipping cream, dairy-free
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 300 gr cream cheese, dairy-free
- ½ cup peanut butter
- a handful of peanuts and cacao nibs (optional)
1. Add digestive cookies to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
2. Add melted butter and pulse to incorporate.
3. Press the mixture into an 8 inch (20 cm) springform pan and place in the freezer.
4. In a medium bowl, whip the cream to soft peaks. Add coconut sugar and cream cheese and beat for 2-3 minutes on medium-high speed until smooth and combined.
5. Add peanut butter to the mixture and beat until smooth and combined.
6. Spread the cheesecake filling evenly over the crust.
7. Top with unsalted peanuts and cacao nibs (optional).
8. Place your cheesecake in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
9. Before serving let the cheesecake thaw for 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 585Total Fat 46gSaturated Fat 22gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 87mgSodium 0mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 2gSugar 25gProtein 10g
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.