Gingerbread cheesecake is a quick and easy vegan Christmas dessert recipe. This cheesecake is smooth and creamy with a delicious gingerbread flavor. The perfect dessert for the holiday season.
What says it's a holiday season better than a gingerbread flavor. This gingerbread cheesecake recipe is a combination of two tasty flavors in one and is a perfect holiday dessert. And the best thing it's a no-bake cheesecake. I'm a huge fan of no-bake desserts. That means no baking involved. And prep time is often super short. It takes only 20 minutes to make this cheesecake.
INGREDIENTS IN A GINGERBREAD CHEESECAKE
- Melted butter: Use dairy-free (vegan butter) for vegan cheesecake.
- Heavy whipping cream: Use dairy-free. I used soy-based for this recipe.
- Cream cheese: I used Oatlys (creamy oat spread). This is oat-based cream cheese. However, vegan sour cream is a good substitute.
- Coconut sugar: For sweetness. I prefer coconut sugar because it's subtly sweet and with a slight hint of caramel. The taste is similar to brown sugar. I used coconut sugar, but feel free to use brown sugar instead.
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE PERFECTLY
- To make sure you don't end up with lumpy batter, keep beating until stiff peaks form and the cheesecake filling is smooth, for a lump-free and creamy cheesecake.
- Taste and adjust, adding more coconut sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, or cloves.
- Let your cheesecake rest at room temperature to soften up before cutting for at least 15 minutes.
OTHER CHEESECAKE RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE
- 50 g vegan unsalted butter, melted
- 150 g gingerbread cookies
- 1 cup vegan heavy whipping cream
- 300g vegan cream cheese (or sour cream)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
3. To make the cheesecake filling, in a large mixing bowl with an electric handheld mixer, whip the cream until firm peaks form. Add cream cheese, coconut sugar, ground ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Mix until thick and creamy.
4. Pour the mixture over crust and smooth out the top.
Serving Size1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 496Total Fat 38gSaturated Fat 22gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 73mgSodium 122mgCarbohydrates 34gFiber 1gSugar 25gProtein 6g
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.