No bake gingerbread cheesecake, quick and easy, vegan Christmas dessert recipe.
This year I planned to buy all the Christmas gifts at the beginning of December, to avoid doing it last minute like I did every other year. This year was going to be different. Or I thought it would be.
Now that is only ten days until Christmas I feel stressed, and that’s what I wanted to avoid this year. Well, next year maybe I’ll do as planned.
I’m late with all Christmas recipes that I had planned for this year too. But this no-bake gingerbread cheesecake is so delicious that no other Christmas recipes are needed.
- 50 g (0,11lb) vegan butter, melted
- 150 g (0,33 lb) gingerbread cookies
- 1 cup (2,4 dl)vegan whipped cream
- 300g (0,66 lb) vegan cream cheese
- ½ cup (1,2 dl) coconut sugar
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- In a food processor, combine gingerbread cookies and melted butter. Pulse until combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch (20 cm) springform pan. Place in a refrigerator until the filling is ready.
- In a large bowl with an electric handheld mixer, whip the cream, add cream cheese, coconut sugar, ground ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Mix until thick and creamy.
- Pour the filling into the prepared springform pan and smooth out the top.
- Garnish with gingerbread cookies (optional).
- Chill the cheesecake in the freezer for a few hours.
- Allow cheesecake to sit at room temperature to soften up before cutting.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.