No-bake blueberry tart, quick and easy, gluten-free vegan dessert recipe. It takes 15 minutes and 7 ingredients to make this tart.
Well, well, well…I think I’ve just exceeded myself. Look at this no-bake blueberry tart. How beautiful isn’t it?
This sweet dessert is another version of my no bake cacao coconut tart, and let me tell you what this tart also is:
- super easy to make
- do I really need to be more persuasive?
Don’t hesitate. Try it, and then let me know what you think.
No bake blueberry tart
- 1 cup (2,4 dl) walnuts
- ½ cup (1,2 dl) cashew nuts
- 10 medjool dates
- 1 can (400 ml) (14 oz) coconut milk
- 1 cup (2,4 dl) frozen blueberries
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 ½ tbsp arrowroot
- blueberries and coconut chips (optional)
- In a food processor mix together walnuts, cashew nuts, and dates.Process until combined, but still crumbly.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch (23 cm) tart pan.
- Add coconut milk, blueberries, agave syrup and arrowroot to a food processor or a high-speed blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring to boil at medium heat, whisking constantly, until barely starts to bubble, for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour the mixture into your crust.
- Let it cool and then place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to let it set.
- Decorate your blueberry tart with blueberries and coconut chips (optional).
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.