Cookies like these coconut sugar cookies are not very good for my waistline. Nothing wrong with the cookies, it´s me placing them every time somewhere where I can see them. Every time I pass by I take one.
Well, they are gone now. In less than a day. Oops!
I´m making a new batch very soon, but this time I'm placing them somewhere else (where I can't see them) so others can enjoy them too.
With Christmas just around the corner (it´s already November. What?), and we all know that it´s the perfect season for baking, cookies, Christmas spices, and curries, I'm looking forward all the delicious food that I'm going to cook this winter. (I'm not looking forward to the cold and the snow that is coming).
I can't wait to share all my recipes with you.
- 100 g (0,22 lb) dairy-free butter, melted
- ¼ cup (0,56 dl) coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup (2,4 dl) plain flour
- a dash of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 175°C (347°F).
- In a large bowl mix melted butter, coconut sugar, agave syrup, baking powder, flour and a dash of vanilla extract, until well combined.
- Shape your mixture into two logs and place them onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Press each log with your hand to flatten them.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for few minutes before slicing. Until they are cool enough to handle.
- Serve when completely cooled.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.