Chocolate peanut butter bites, quick and easy vegan dessert recipe. 5 ingredient recipe that takes only 10 minutes to make.
My boyfriend loves chocolate oat bites and asks all the time if I want to make some. I love peanut butter. So I decided to incorporate those two. He was not thrilled because he is not a big fan of peanut butter (what?) and he doesn’t think my idea is as brilliant as I think. Well, I think it is, and that’s all that matters. How can he not like peanut butter? Is it even possible not to love peanut butter? Except if you are allergic to peanuts. In that case, I can understand. Otherwise, no.
Another bites you might like to try, my almond amaretto bites. They are gluten-free and as easy to make as chocolate peanut butter bites.
Chocolate peanut butter bites
- 2 cups (4,8 dl) rolled oats
- ½ cup (1,2 dl) coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp cacao
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 100 g (0,22 lb) vegan butter
- Add rolled oats, coconut sugar, and cacao to a mixing bowl and stir.
- Add peanut butter and butter and use your hand to combine all ingredients.
- Roll the mixture into the balls (whatever size you would like).
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.