Some people have a hard time figuring out what to eat for breakfast. If you are one of them, don’t hesitate to try this blueberry buckwheat porridge. For me, breakfast is the least problem. It has never been hard to variate my breakfast. And options are endless.
Smoothies, oatmeals, chia pudding, wraps, tofu scramble… oh and sandwiches. I’m the king of sandwiches. Making sandwiches is my expertize. But a sandwich recipe is not what I’m sharing with you today.
This beauty is. Just look at this beautiful purple color.
If you want to start your day with a healthy meal, this is the one. And it’s super easy to make. It takes just a few minutes. One thing you need to do the night before is to soak buckwheat in water. And that takes only a few seconds.
Everybody knows that making breakfast should be quick and easy, cause ain’t nobody got time for that. 🙂
Don’t hesitate. Try this recipe and enjoy!
- 1 dl buckwheat
- a handful of blueberries
- 3 dates
- 1 dl oat milk or other non-dairy milk (more or less after taste)
- Soak buckwheat in water for a few hours or overnight.
- Rinse buckwheat under running water.
- Putt all the ingredients in high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with desired toppings. I went with chia seeds, mulberries, and one date.