Banana oatmeal pancakes, healthy vegan breakfast recipe. 6 ingredient pancake recipe.
I’m so lonely
I’m Mr. Lonely
I have nobody to call my own.
Delicious banana oatmeal pancakes for one.
I’m not lonely (i just don’t like to share my food).
Ok, the truth is my bf is at work so I always eat breakfast alone.
Just double the recipe for 2 portions.
This is a super easy but healthy breakfast recipe. It takes only 6 ingredients. When mixing the ingredients give the batter a few minutes (5 minutes is enough) to rest, and oats to get completely soaked.
When cooking, be careful when you are turning over the pancakes. They are a bit difficult to turn over. But even if they break, they are still delicious.
If you prefer savory breakfast in the morning (like me), don’t hesitate to try my crepes recipe filled with and mushrooms and cashew cream.
Banana oatmeal pancakes
- 1 banana, medium size
- ½ cup (1,2 dl) rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup (0,6 dl) oat milk (or other plant-based milk)
- agave syrup
- frozen raspberries
- In a medium-size bowl mash one banana with a fork.
- Add rolled oats, chia seeds, and oat milk (or other plant-based milk of your preference), and stir together.
- Let sit for a few minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat with a dash of non-stick spray or vegetable oil.
- Pour pancake batter into skillet in round circles. Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side and then turn over and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with raspberries on top and drizzle with agave syrup.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.