Almond amaretto bites are vegan and gluten-free and are easy to make.
This dessert recipe comes together with 7 ingredients in 15 minutes.
All you need to do is mix together all the dry ingredients, then add vegan butter and amaretto liqueur and use your hands to incorporate all the ingredients. Roll the mixture into bite-size balls and place in the fridge to firm. Easy peasy.
- 150 g (0,33 lb) vegan butter
- ½ cup (1,2 dl) coconut sugar
- ½ cup (1,2 dl) coconut flour
- 1 cup (2,4 dl) almond flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp amaretto liqueur
- 100 g (0,22 lb) almonds, finely chopped
- In a mixing bowl, add coconut sugar, coconut flour, almond flour, and <g class="gr_ gr_47 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del" id="47" data-gr-id="47">cacao</g> powder.
- Then mix in your vegan butter, and last the amaretto liqueur. Mix well using your hands.
- Roll the mixture into bite-size balls. Makes about 15 balls.
- Coat each ball in chopped almond.
- Place in the fridge, allowing them to firm up a bit.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.