I don’t even know how to describe this chocolate cake in the best way. It´s fudgy, but fluffy, with melted dark chocolate chunks surrounded by this fudgy chocolate cake. It´s satisfying but light at the same time. It will satisfy your chocolate cravings, I promise.
If you put it in a fridge it will get more brownie and less fluffy texture. It´s up to you to decide which texture you like the best.
Less than 30 minutes and 8 ingredients is all you’ll need for this recipe.
What are you waiting for?
- ½ cup (1,2 dl) aquafaba (canned chickpea liquid)
- 1 cup (2,4 dl) flour
- ½ cup (1,2 dl) non-dairy milk
- ½ cup (1,2 dl) cacao powder
- a pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 150 g (0,33 lb) non-dairy butter, melted
- 100 g (0,22 lb) dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix a liquid from canned chickpeas (aquafaba) with a hand-held electric mixer. Whisk until it´s more than doubled in size, white and foamy.
- Add little of flour and whisk, adding more and whisking until all the flour is used.
- Pour non-dairy milk into the mixture and keep whisking.
- Add cacao powder, a pinch of salt, agave syrup and melted butter. Whisk until combined.
- Add chopped dark chocolate and stir with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 inch (22 cm) greased springform.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.