Chocolate chip cherry nice cream, quick and easy vegan and plant-based dessert made in less than 15 minutes.
Nice cream should not be more than three ingredients if you ask me. The whole thing about nice cream is that it is just a few ingredient, healthy dessert. Ok, it doesn’t always have to be healthy, but you get it. It is supposed to be quick and easy dessert.
To make nice cream, you’ll need either a food processor or a high-speed blender. In a high-speed blender, you’ll probably need some milk (non-dairy ofc), I know I do in my Blendtec. In a food processor, I manage to make it without any extra liquid. Which one I’m using depends on which machine I’m closer to, haha. Yes, sometimes I’m lazy.
The result is pretty identical in both appliances, so it’s up to you which one you choose or have at home.
Another nice cream recipe you may like: my two ingredient Walnut nice cream.
- 2 bananas, chopped and frozen
- 2 cups (4,7 dl) cherries, frozen
- 100 g (0,2 lb) dark chocolate, chopped
- Place two chopped frozen bananas, 2 cups frozen cherries in the food processor or high-speed blender and blend on high speed until it becomes creamy.
- Chop chocolate fine or chunky depending on your personal preference. Stir the chocolate into the nice cream, leaving some chunks for topping.
- Top your nice cream.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, don’t be afraid to leave a comment. I’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. And if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. If you want to stay updated follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.